Panacea Health & Beauty consists of 5 health stores in Greater London and was founded in 2006. We specialise in Natural health and beauty products including supplements, skincare and health foods. We are a young and dynamic company looking for passionate and driven people to grow with us.
Are you passionate about natural health and beauty?
We are looking for an organised, tenacious and passionate person to act as Store Supervisor, working closely with the Store Manager to ensure the smooth and profitable running of the store.
You should be sales-oriented, self-motivated and able inspire your team by leading by example to deliver outstanding results. You should be a problem solver who works well under pressure and is adaptable to change.
You’ll be in charge of driving sales in your store, ensuring top class customer service, making sure we’re fully stocked and that your team are happy and know what they need to do, as well as kept up to date with the Panacea ethos and procedure training. Your team consists of 5 people, with a maximum of 3 people on the shop floor at any one time.
You must have great people skills and have solid retail experience. Qualifications in Naturopathy, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy or similar complementary health fields are ideal. Experience in a retail environment is a must.
About the role:
You will support the Manager in the effective and profitable running of the store by ensuring excellent customer service, enhanced sales, and ensuring that daily duties are performed by the team in a positive atmosphere.
- To support the manager with planning, organizing, prioritising and distributing tasks.
- To ensure an excellent level of customer service always.
- Monitor sales and actively work to reach and exceed sales targets.
- To help maintain and improve merchandising standards and support with the implementation of new merchandising plans with an aim to maximise sales and profitability.
- To monitor and control stock levels, avoiding out of stocks as well as overstocking.
- To act as a role model and promote effective communication within the team.
If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and want to grow in a young and dynamic Natural Health company, then this is your opportunity.
We offer competitive rates of pay based on knowledge and experience, and continued development and training.
E mail your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com and mention which store you’re applying for
Please note that only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.