We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Any information that we gather and hold is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). We will not disclose or share personal information supplied by you with any third party organisation without your prior consent.
Panacea is not intended for and does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has registered on our site or that we have collected information from your child, please contact us immediately so that we can remove that information from our database.
We employ reasonable security measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information that we collect and maintain. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that any communication or transmission of such information over the Internet will be entirely secure.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, your computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you
Our site may contain links to websites or products and services offered by third parties. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the information collection practices of those third party websites. Your use of those third party websites is at your sole and entire risk. We encourage you to review those third party websites and their privacy policies before using them or providing them any of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com
Please read this agreement carefully before using or accessing the site. By using or accessing the site, you signify your assent to this agreement and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. If you do not assent to this agreement, please do not use or view the site.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
- Panacea reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site, by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Panacea are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. In no event will Panacea be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Panacea does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in this site will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that this site, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means; electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without full attribution.
- You can access other sites via links from panaceaonline.co.uk. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for their contents.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Additional disclaimers and limitation of liability are noted below.
DISCLAIMERS/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While Panacea uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, Panacea makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Panacea assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content of the Site.
THE SITE MAY OFFER HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITIONAL AND OTHER SUCH INFORMATION, BUT SUCH INFORMATION IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE DOES NOT AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CONVEY MEDICAL ADVICE AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. PANACEA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS OR INACTION ON A USER’S PART BASED ON THE INFORMATION THAT IS PRESENTED ON THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL PANACEA BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THEIR TECHNICAL OPERATION OR CONTENT, EVEN IF PANACEA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Panacea respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is located on Site, you may submit a notification
Panacea Health & Beauty
Attention: Business Manager
Britannia House 11 Glenthorne Rd
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective: January 1, 2016